Complaint Review: Craig Scott Capital

• Craig Scott Capital
    East Meadow
    east meadow, New York
    United States of America

Craig Scott Capital Nick Millano, Zack Bader SCAM SCAM SCAM Lying Crooks east meadow, New York

These guys called me and pitched me some sort of bullshit facebook IPO.  I looked into the company, and they arent listed anywhere as having the IPO.

Thats not even the big issue......
These 2 guys had both called me at speterate times ( Nick Millano, Zack Bader) and they knew information about my account at another brokerage firm.  Obviously that was very suspect.

After much investigating, and talking to my other broker that I've been working with for a while we had come to a conclusion that these 2 individuals had stole information from a few firms.  My broker also had made me aware that they are illegitimately transferring accounts without clients knowledge.

Take a look on finra.org, use the advanced search (sounds like) tab and you will see that both these guys are barely out of high school.  They told me they were investment guys for a decade.

If I was a betting man I would bet the farm that these guys, and this company will LOSE ALL of your money.  If they are willing to introduce themselves by lying "we spoke a few months back, told me you were working with so and so"  those are lies.  They couldn't have spoke a few months back bc they are a 2 month old company.

Supposedly a firm has an investigation against the company and these individuals for violating some sort of court order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/craig-scott-capital/east-meadow-new-york-/craig-scott-capital-nick-millano-zack-bader-scam-scam-scam-lying-crooks-east-meadow-ne-883434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content