Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance

• Reported By: erlanger Kentucky
  • Credit Acceptance
    Po Box 5070
    Detroit, Michigan

This company is crazy.Finaced a car and the warranty does not cover almost anything.Have no heat.Dash caught on fire.Rear wipers do not work.Try to cancel yeah good luck.

Stacy
erlanger, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-acceptance/detroit-michigan-48086/credit-acceptance-big-warranty-ripoff-detroit-michigan-228453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Wynns Extended Care

AUTHOR: CarGuyMike - ()

I'm in no way defending Wynn's Extended Care which is your warranty company. However the terms and coverages are written in the brochures. I have weekly interaction with Wynn's as I asst. manage a repair shop that deals in CAC vehicles. Wynn's is more than fair with my clients and the business I work for. It's unfair that consumers expect everything including exhausts, brakes, broken glass, flat tires etc covered by these contracts. These previous stated items are excluded on new cars. You should be informed upfront by sales and service that everything is not covered.

Hope this helps...

Mike

A+ Experience Thus Far

AUTHOR: CollegeMom - (United States of America)

I had an entirely different experience using Credit Acceptance. I financed an Infiniti G35 and have had no problems with the car whatsoever, nor the company. When buying, I was never pushed more toward other cars, I went to the dealership wanting the G35 and that is what I got. As far as the warranty, I've yet to use it. But like any other warranty, it only covers mechanical and electrical - I've never heard of a warranty with a loan covering AC/Heat, Radio, Wipers, Power Seats, Etc. It was your responsibility to do your homework on the car you purchased. Personally, I recieved a great deal and a great car.

Picking The Car

AUTHOR: Jonathan - (U.S.A.)

In my brief experience with cac, the dealership tried to pressure me toward specific cars. Stating "CAC will only finance certain vehicles"
not being desperate enough to fall for it I walked away. But, many people with bad credit like me don't have that option.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Please Explain

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

How is credit acceptance a rip off? They only provided you a loan to purchase the car that you picked out. If you have problem with the warranty or the warranty company that is a different matter all together.