Complaint Review: Credit Card Processing Center, New Millennium Bank

• Reported By: 18018-4028 Pennsylvania
  • Credit Card Processing Center, New Millennium Bank
    57 Livingston Ave Po. Box 2682
    New Brunswick, New Jersey

New Millennium Bankcredit Card Processing Center ripoff New Brunswick New Jersey

I recevied a approved letter from a company stating that I had been approved for two credit cards with a creditline up to $10,000. they ask for both cards $49.oo (save $21.00) visa $35.00 and master card: $35.00, co-apoplicant(joint account) add $10.00, rush service-add $10.00 $69.00 I sent to this company and did not hear from them until now another letter the same offer.

I have my cancel check and the letter that I recevied I wrote the company new millennium bank but I never got an answer, so I guess I just got ripped off.

James
18018-4028, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-card-processing-center-new-millennium-bank/new-brunswick-new-jersey-08903-9912/new-millennium-bankcredit-card-processing-center-ripoff-new-brunswick-new-jersey-58730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content