Complaint Review: Credit Help USA

• Credit Help USA
    2964 LBJ Fwy Ste 445
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Credit Help USA ,credithelptx.com Complete scam. Company takes the money and does nothing in return. Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Been a client for over 2 years....

This company promised to have negative remarks from my credit file removed, and delivered nothing.
They took the money and never got in touch with me... I always had to send multiple emails and calls to get a call back.  Daniel is abusive, threatening, and is running what I now see is a totally illegitimate operation.  When I questioned the lack of progress he claimed everything is my fault, and I needed to spend more money to get new credit reports pulled.  He said he is stopping all service (if there really was any) immediately after I questioned what is being done with my account.  They promised a refund in full if I wasn't satisfied with the results, and Daniel literally laughed when I asked for it over the phone.  He then threatened me by saying I should read my contract, and that I'm not getting any refund.  This company is stealing peoples' money, plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-help-usa/dallas-texas-75234/credit-help-usa-credithelptxcom-complete-scam-company-takes-the-money-and-does-nothing-924924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Been a client for over 2 years....

AUTHOR: Richie Rich - (United States of America)

I've been a client of Credit Help USA for over 2 years now. They are 100% legitimate. More so than many other companies I've ran across. After doing some research, they are state bonded.

Every time I've needed updates, I've gotten them with in 48 hours by both phone and email. I've gone back through my contract and found these issues with this complaint.

* It stipulates that if a credit report is needed while Credit Help USA is working on the account, the client is REQUIRED to pay for it.
* Services will be stopped if new negative accounts are added or if clients refuse to send the results back to them.
* Refunds are only issued if the contract is canceled within the first 3 days as mandated by state law.

What this tells me is this complainant was simply unsatisfied with the services, didn't get what they wanted, and/or broke their contract and resorted to making defamatory remarks.