Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Selsi — Fryeburg Maine
CREDO LONG DISTANCE
P.O. Box 7015 San Francisco, CA 94120-7015, California USA

CREDO LONG DISTANCE They won't stop billing me even though I called them San Francisco, CA 94120-7015 California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

When I had my ground line I used a long distance calling company.   My ground line has been disconnected for a number of years.   Then all the sudden out of nowhere I started getting bills from Credo Long Disntance.    I called them up to tell them I did not need them and that I do not have a ground line.   They said they would take care of this.   I am still getting bills from them.    I am finally sending their bills back to them un-opened.

I do know that they try this trick on elderly and mentally incompetant people to illegally get their money.

I am good at paying bills with companies who I get REAL services from and who I REALLY owe money to and who are not up to their tricks.

They had no right to come out of the blue and say that I owe them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credo-long-distance/san-francisco-ca-94120-7015-california-94120-7015/credo-long-distance-they-wont-stop-billing-me-even-though-i-called-them-san-francisco-1069144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDO LONG DISTANCE