Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Reported By: victim — New Mexico United States of America
  • Cross Country Bank

Internet
    United States of America

Cross Country Bank charged me $14.95 per month added to my mortgage payment, without my written or verbal consent Internet

*Author of original report: OOPS

*Consumer Comment: You failed to mention what the $14.95/month was for....

This company of whom Ive never heard of, has been charging me $14.95 a month (being added to my mortgage payment for past 28 months, I discovered it when I did a Payment History Results on my mortgage account.  I called  to inqure about who and when was this consent given, I was told that it was in writing, (they have the signed document) and that I had also received a $50.00 gas card, of which I did not!!!!!  I have asked the gentleman, "Christopher", to mail me the documents with my signature as proof of consent.  He also told me that a refund of $418.60 total which is owed  would not be awarded.

To date, I have yet received the written proof as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cross-country-bank/internet/cross-country-bank-charged-me-1495-per-month-added-to-my-mortgage-payment-without-my-w-1015699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

OOPS

AUTHOR: victim - (United States of America)

The $14.95 was for added insurance, I have full coverage but its supposed to be if in case Im unable to pay mortgage, due to illness, etc, they will pay it,  BS!!

You failed to mention what the $14.95/month was for....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)