Complaint Review: CSI Career College

611 Orange Dr Ste K
    Vacaville, California
    USA

CSI Career College Job placement and degree Vacaville California

I went to this school and was promised a job and a certificate in education. I was told i can get a job in my field. they over charged me and then never placed me. they then told everyone at that school that they got me a job at kaiser, which wasnt true. They even posted my name on a board stating they got me the job. i was hired at David grant medical center through a friend who hirer people with no experiance or education. This hospital is a training facility.

I think this place has ripped off many people i have friends who still cant find jobs and say that they are having a hard time paying off thier loan. when we apply for a job they tell us our education is not credited. I think they school owes us our money back or pay for a better education.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/csi-career-college/vacaville-california-95687/csi-career-college-job-placement-and-degree-vacaville-california-1117234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content