Complaint Review: CTU Online

Internet
    United States of America

CTU Online CTU Rips Off Soldier Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Starting school before aid in effect

I decided to look into CTU in August 2010. At first, they appeared very helpful and definitely eager to get me into classes. Before I knew it, I was in school.

However, it started to become clear that I was enrolled in classes before my financial aid was complete. They began requesting documents I had already submitted and then I resubmitted them several times when these requests were made.

In December 2010, CTU withdrew me from classes due to my financial aid not being 'complete', claiming I now owed them $2000. In spring 2011, I enrolled in Everest. I completed my financial aid requirements with no issue and began receiving my gi bill payments rach month to help with living expensed while in school. Howevet. Everest did not receive my CTU transcript and my gi bill benefits have been stopped. CTU refuses to release my transcript until i pay 2000 for what I feel is their mistake and without the gi money I am supporting my wife and i barely on a minimum wage income while in school. what can i do? i cannot afford 2000 and ctulrefuses to work with me on this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ctu-online/internet/ctu-online-ctu-rips-off-soldier-internet-internet-849520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Starting school before aid in effect

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (United States of America)

It is up to you to make sure your school is paid for before enrolling.

That is your responsibility, not the school's.

Of course the school wants your money before sending a transcript.  You owe them.

How is that a rip off, when you didn't follow the rules?