Report: #1002035

• Cutlery Corner Network
    6861 Mountain View Road
    Ooltewah, Tennessee
    United States of America

Cutlery Corner Network sends the wrong items twice in a row. Ooltewah, Tennessee

Cutlery Corner Networks..... is a ripoff. My first order they sent me the wrong items. I had order part number..... CCN-34111 they sent me! CCN-34112, totally wrong order. I wanted just long tactical knives and Hunting knives, they sent me 24 pocket knives, with a couple of hunting knives..... It was cheaper to keep them than send them back.

2nd order place a few days later, I order and confirmed part number CCN-34111 and told the rep what each item was. I described rather it was a black or chrome type hunter knives or tactical knives. Well they sent me all Black tactical knives, none were with a chrome blade, I went to check on there webpage, and they have the 5 chrome knives....showing as No image available, So I called and talk to a sales rep, she told me they haven't changed the webpage items. and what is there is what I ordered. Nope! I told the sales rep that I wanted the chrome blades. She insisted I was wrong, and transfered me customer service.

So far. I have called them twice. and they Customer service has yet to reply....

Do not trust this company, you think your going to get what you see, chances are you won't.....

I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN...... BUYER BEWARE !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cutlery-corner-network/ooltewah-tennessee-37363/cutlery-corner-network-sends-the-wrong-items-twice-in-a-row-ooltewah-tennessee-1002035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content