Complaint Review: Cyberage.com

cyberage.com
    Nationwide

Cyberage.com bait and hook - complete deception Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yeah you got ripped

* : All adult dating sites are scams.

I was contacted by 2 very attractive women through "Adult Friend Finder", they then told to go to www.cyberage.com, sign up with them in order to have the ability to get back in touch with the women because it was "a safe site, and the only one they used". Both of their screen names ended with a "00". I signed up and paid my $50 to cyberage, but was unable to find either woman, and was directed to www.passioads.com, where I signed up for another $25 and can't even get into the wed site. They keep giving me a message saying my "email address is already being used". Da...it's mine.
Both of these sites are a complete scam 100%.

AKA
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyberagecom/nationwide/cyberagecom-bait-and-hook-complete-deception-internet-477665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Yeah you got ripped

AUTHOR: Ronny G - (U.S.A.)

"I was contacted by 2 very attractive women through 'Adult Friend Finder', they then told to go to www.cyberage.com, sign up with them in order to have the ability to get back in touch with the women because it was a safe site"...

You were contacted by 2 attractive women..so why would they care which site you use to "get back in touch"..if they already had a way to contact you in the first place?

All these sights are frauds, however many of them will state somewhere in small print that the women/men shown are not actual clients but just used for promotion. Some outright lie. But no beautiful women have to solicit for a dating service or website unless there is money to be made..you have to know that much, right???

#2

All adult dating sites are scams.

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

adultfriendfinder.com and related adult websites promising easy sex are frauds and scams.  I signed up for a free account years ago and as soon as I started looking at the profiles, I realized it was a scam.  The women are way too attractive to have to resort to a dating site to get sex.  Then they sent messages wanting me to go to another site so they can "verify I am of legal age" that magically required a credit card.  I would reply back with my Yahoo email address asking them to contact me there and that I am over the age of 18.  I would either not get a reply or they would insist on a credit card.  Do not fall for these adult dating sites scams or the bi*ches that are extorting men out of money.