Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Reported By:
  • Cybersonic
    1111 Watson Center Road , Unit
    Carson, California

Cybersonic called me concerning my defective ripoff toothbrush Carson California

On April 14, 2002 I found this website and was horrified at the extent of Cybersonic's fraud. I read through the entries and decided to take Kendall's advice and report my problem with Cybersonic to the California Attorney General's Office and California Department of Consumer Affairs. Both can be found on-line and the forms may be filled out on-line.

I received a mailed confirmation of my complaint from CA Attorney General Office on April 22, 2002. On May 14, 2002 I received an email from a Cybersonic "Consumer Complaints Analyst" stating that they have received a complaint from the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs, concerning my problem. I was asked to immediately FAX proof of purchase. I did so and they emailed me that I would receive my replacement handle within 10 working days. I received my replacement toothbrush handle today, May 23, 2002.

I don't know if this approach will help with those of you with unauthorized charging but I'd give it a try! It only takes a few minutes to fill out the forms. Let the experts handle it!!

Judy
Novinger, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2002 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cybersonic/carson-california-90745/cybersonic-called-me-concerning-my-defective-ripoff-toothbrush-carson-california-21417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content