Complaint Review: Daily Dentures

knoxville, Tennessee
    USA

Daily Dentures Referal scam! Money scam for referals knoxville Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Extra Mile For My Smile

DO NOT GO HERE!! RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!! QUACK MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR! I Called and asked for an extraction they told me on the phone they do simple and complex extractions.Mine is a broken molar so I assumed it was going to be complex.   I made an appointment because it was a good deal for a complex extraction . So they took an x-ray. $70 and said , sorry that is a complex  extraction you need to go to an oral surgeon..that will be $100 total and go see this doctor.
I said ok you told me on the phone you do complex extractions and you have a sign printed posted in the lobby AND ON THE WALL in the exam room and on the website,  saying the cost of a simple extraction $65 and the cost of a complex extraction. Their response was that they were a franchise and they dont go by that .. they don't do complex extractions $115. I was suckered.. there is no complex extraction at this place!!!~!
it is a way for him to generate money in referrals to his friends practice.. He gets paid for the x-ray and consult and then sends you to his friend where he probably gets a kick back for every referral..DIRTY PRACTICE!!! ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daily-dentures/knoxville-tennessee-37918/daily-dentures-referal-scam-money-scam-for-referals-knoxville-tennessee-1125235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Extra Mile For My Smile

AUTHOR: 0z0z - (USA)

I have been a patient at Daily Dentures for quite some time. They have always been more than fair with their pricing. I need complete upper & lower Dentures but being on a tight budget I could only have extractions done at different times as money allowed. Several of my teeth that were removed were broken and definitely not routine but they did a great job and only charged me the routine extraction rate. Next week I go to get my Dentures and am very confident that I will receive quality service by folks who really care more about the patient than the money. I hope they know how much their help means to me.