Complaint Review: Dane Gordon

• Dane Gordon
    620 Newport Center Dr # 800
    Newport Beach, California
    United States of America

Dane Gordon wize Marketing Solutions He is a big scam & thief, he took my money and dissaperar Newport Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Review By Fake Doctor

His name is Dane Gordon, he is mix black 6.04 tall and 250 ponds  & His Birthday is (((REDACTED))) , His driver License Number is  (((REDACTED))).

He is a big thief and a big scam, he just take your money and disappear, all his address and business information he gives you are false  and doesn't exist, if you are a victim of Dane Gordon or you have been targeted by him, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dane-gordon/newport-beach-california-92660/dane-gordon-wize-marketing-solutions-he-is-a-big-scam-thief-he-took-my-money-and-dissap-888775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Review By Fake Doctor

AUTHOR: Dane Gordon - (USA)

Unfortunately, I’m now just getting wind of this report filed by Antonio Nozar of Smooth Skin Laser Clinic who has subsequently filed a couple other negative reviews of me on this site within a 4 month span of this review in which I’ll respond identically to.

Antonio Nozar was a client of mine for three weeks after which I terminated our advertising contract. This is Mr. Nozar’s attempt to slander me online after the termination of the contract.

Luckily for the residents of Los Angeles we did not advertise this guy and his company for long. It has come to my attention that Anotino Nozar has been criminally charged with multiple counts of SEXUAL BATTERY on his patients and for practicing medicine without a license at his clinic.

It appears that Antonio Nozar, the poster of this review on an old company of mine, clearly has zero credibility and has been found guilty of operating fake businesses to conceal his criminal perversions as well as running a clinic without a medical license.

My apologies to my fellow colleagues and the like to of have read these baseless claims against me.

Here are several links regarding the arrests of Anotnio Nozar of Glendale and Smooth Skin Laser Clinic.