Complaint Review: Dark Gunz

• Reported By: Deprived — Lansing Michigan
  • Dark Gunz

Internet
    United States of America

Dark Gunz iPlayOg Worked here faithfully for over a year and when I resigned I was permanently banned by the co-owner for, quote, 'not doing sh*t" when I was the hardest working and most dedicated developer and even ju , Internet

I was a faithful developer at this game server for almost a year and a half, never abused what very little power I was given and besides 1 or 2 times I was very shortly inactive due to personal issues I was always working and releasing things.

Just today I went to login only to find out I am permanently banned, because I quote, "didn't do sh*t" which as I previously explained couldn't be farther from the truth. I have spent well over 50$ on the game and the donator coins I had left were taken away as-well.

The co-owner, Steve Young, has always been a very immature and biased corrupt manager and has always had a dislike towards me because I called him out on it long ago, ever since he has treated me wrongfully and unjustly which corresponds with why he unjustly banned me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dark-gunz/internet/dark-gunz-iplayog-worked-here-faithfully-for-over-a-year-and-when-i-resigned-i-was-permane-1044422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content