Report: #1119176

• dart transit eagan,MN
    lone oak road
    egan, Minnesota
    USA

dart transit eagan,MN lease purchase program scam egan Minnesota

*General Comment: They message you 1 month then every week telling you about medical card

dart transit lease purchase is a complete scam, they make more money from canceling the drivers contracts,then selling the trucks to new drivers all over again ,then they do from hauling freight.they will keep all of the money in your maintenance account (they said that the tires were bold so they withheld all of the money in my maintenance account for new ones) but they will not repair the truck before leasing it to another driver,now that driver starts off needing to make a loan for those repairs. they will cancel your contract at will. PROOF : I was two days late getting my medical card renewed,but I was at home not on the road. so I got it renewed before going back out on the road, then I faxed it in to them and I thought that everything was fine. later that day I got a load delivering to dallas, I delivered the load then I got a message to head to the yard so that I can talk to saftey, they said that they wanted me to bring the original medical card, ok fine. When I went in there they fired me. that's their choice but they reported to dac that I was terminated for saftey reasons. That screwd me up good. I was unable to find a good job even though I have a pretty good driving record.Then I spoke to a recruiter who used to work for dart. He broke their whole scam down to me, they will let a few drivers pay off trucks to help keep it legal, but most trucks go through the "cycle". They need to say that you were terminated for saftey reasons like they do every driver when they cancel   they're contract in case the driver sues. because the company decides whats safe or not.So do not do the share croppers contract with dart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dart-transit-eaganmn/egan-minnesota/dart-transit-eaganmn-lease-purchase-program-scam-egan-minnesota-1119176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

They message you 1 month then every week telling you about medical card

AUTHOR: Archie - (USA)

You drove on an expired medical card! That's put Dart at risk!!!Should have been put in jail!!! Bad for industry!!! The recruiter you met was fired probably!!!! You Guys just don't think!!! Been with dart 14 years !! Big boy company!! No time for steering wheel holders!!!