Complaint Review: Datesnow Pty. Ltd. - PZEST.COM

• Reported By: Aldeburgh Europe
  • Datesnow Pty. Ltd. - PZEST.COM

Nationwide
    Australia

Datesnow Pty. Ltd. and PZEST.COM Rip-off! Fraudulent debits to credit Card. Brisbane Queensland, Australia *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!

On 17 December 2003 I was tempted to access an Adult Site pretending to have enticed a virgin to give her all. Unsurprisingly, no access was possible, but I had to provide Credit Card details for proof of age - "No charge will be billed". The website gave a name and address as "PZEST.COM" from a town in Gloucestershire, UK.

I immediately attempted to cancel any commitment - but the address did not work! Subsequently, I have received repeated Debits to my Credit Card from "Datesnow Pty.Ltd" which now amount to in excess of 100. I am 72, married for 45 years and resident in the UK. Even if I wanted a Dating Service, it would not be much use in Australia!

My Credit Card Company seems unable to stop payment or make recovery since I cannot cite an address. Despite Password Protection to me only on the PC, they are also reluctant to accept that no-one else has access.

I do not even know how to Log-on to the Datesnow Site (if there is one) and have certainly neither asked for nor used the service. It is simply FRAUD against an Old Age Pensioner who is finding it difficult to terminate, let alone seek recovery. BE WARNED !

Anthony
Aldeburgh
United Kingdom

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/datesnow-pty-ltd-pzestcom/nationwide/datesnow-pty-ltd-and-pzestcom-rip-off-fraudulent-debits-to-credit-card-brisbane-queen-83907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content