Complaint Review: David Glenn Mccracken

• Reported By: losangeles ca
  • David Glenn Mccracken
    po box 1167 la cienega
    los angeles, California

David Mccracken and Associates; independent contractor for cosmetic, skin care products, and other beauty related items.

Mr. Mccracken wrote a false letter of hire and offered a job in Los Angeles. I am from the East Coast and had worked with him for two years previously for a skin care company called Decleor. He was the sales representative for that company which he was fired due to unethically financial transaction - which was never told to me prior to coming to Los Angeles.

We agreed that i would re-locate to Los Angeles to work with him for another company. He falsely utilized the parent company's name to offer me this position which the parent company had no knowledge. Within 3 months to starting this new job, i receive a call from the parent company saying that he was under investigation for embezzling money from them. They have pursued criminal investigation with the Los Angeles police detectives and they told us that he was a "white-collared" con-artist.

To further confuse the situation, he told me that i would then be fully employed by him for the same salary. His inability to promptly give me checks, caused me to ask him of the security as far as a job and income. he went on to say that i had nothing to worry about and evrything was secured. it only took a few days for me to realize that this was all unfolding quickly. so, i demanded angreement for him to pay me. He came to me with a small sum of $800.00 every other week plus my bonus. none of which was received. then, i received in document from him agreeing to pay me $800.00 a month. which was also never received. then i received a third letter from him documenting that i was to receive $500.00 on the fiftenth of every month. this too has not been received. i have also, received many letters requesting that i do not pursue legal charges. i have attempted to pursue him through civil court but have been unsuccessful in having the papers processed. he has lied about his address because he has since moved...sold his car. etc...

He has also used two different social security numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-glenn-mccracken/los-angeles-california-90048/david-mccracken-and-associates-independent-contractor-for-cosmetic-skin-care-products-a-4043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content