Complaint Review: David Manna Photography

• David Manna Photography
    1196 S. Main St., #B
    Lombard, Illinois
    United States of America

David Manna Photography DM Portraits, Southwest Lombard I was cheated out of thousands of dollars and I had to wear black longsleeved LBD to hide my big bust, big waist, big thighs, big rear. Lombard, Illinois

I was totally naive about the modeling/acting industry.  I have since learned that it is requires a substantial monetary investment for professional photographs which have to be updated regularly and several recordings of monologues to be distributed on CD's or DVD's.  Pursuing such a career requires lots of dedication, time, effort, money.  I wasn't made aware of this at the beginning.  It requires about $9,000.00-$12,000.00, if you are serious about resulting in a success.

I was not model material.  I had to lose alot of weight.  I had pounds not just inches.  I learned the hard way through experience.

I am trying to break into the business.  Hair, makeup, grooming, weight are so important and the daily effort to maintain them.  It is alot of hard work.  You don't just take photographs one time and read a monologue one time.  It requires many photographs and many monologue readings to get a modeling/acting job.  I just wish it was explained to me more in detail the first initial interview with David Manna.

The professional photographs of me were well done after several tries and money invested.  I wish the reading of the monologues would have been instructed more in detail.  I finally learned how to read monologues after several attempts and monetary investment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-manna-photography/lombard-illinois-60148/david-manna-photography-dm-portraits-southwest-lombard-i-was-cheated-out-of-thousands-of-947433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content