Complaint Review: David Ostreicher Plumbing

• Reported By: Molly Kullingham — San Francisco California USA
  • David Ostreicher Plumbing

Nationwide
    USA

David Ostreicher Plumbing David Ostreicher David Ostreicher Plumber SCAM Fraud San Francisco Nationwide

*Author of original report: Dr David Ostreicher Dermatologist SCAMMER

David Ostreicher is the worst Plummer in SF. I made an appointment for him to do a job in my basement and he rescheduled the appointment TWICE. On top of that, when he actually showed up for the appointment, he was 25 minutes late. Talk about a complete lack of consideration for people's time!!!

When he did the work it was subpar, to put it nicely and he left a HUGE mess in my basement. He was rude, messy, and had no consideration for my time and the fact that I had to take time off work to have him come over to my house. He took almost a full day to get a job done that should've taken a couple of hours.

But wait, it gets worse!!! He charged me more than the original quote. (After the job is done I found anothe plumber to give me a quote and timeframe for the "job" he did and he said should've taken as long as it did and I pretty much got screwed over.

My advise for anyone in San Francisco (or the world really) looking for a Plummer is to STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! Very rude, unprofessional, and a total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2016 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-ostreicher-plumbing/nationwide/david-ostreicher-plumbing-david-ostreicher-david-ostreicher-plumber-scam-fraud-san-franc-1304632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dr David Ostreicher Dermatologist SCAMMER

AUTHOR: - ()

This guy is a complete fraud and is going around tricking people into thinking he is a dermatologist as well.

I knew something was fishy, so I did some research on the guy. I found his twin brother (who uses the same name)

Dr. David Ostreicher Dermatologist is a hoax to sell people B.S. face cream to innocent people. Im writing another report on it now.