Complaint Review: Deal Dash.com

• Reported By: George — Farmingdale New Jersey United States of America
  • Deal Dash.com

Internet
    United States of America

Deal Dash.com D.D. Deal Dash Ripped Did NOT Sending ALL the APPLE Gift Cards I Won/Purchased. Totaling $450.00.They Tried to make me settle for Only 1 Gift Card. No Dice. Internet

I Have Been A Deal Dash Excellent Customer for over 1 year. Until recently they have always sent me what I won or purchased. Ex: 32gig 5th Gen. iPod Touch, Outdoor Speakers, Motion Sensor Kitchen Garbage Can, Over $350.00 in Amazon Gift Cards, Aeropostel, & Gamestop Gift Cards, & $2,100.00 In Apple Gift Cards. Great Right?

Well Since Late August They Have NOT Sent Me 1 Apple Gift Cards, I Have WON/Bought $450.00 Worth of Apple Gift Cards.
I Started to bring this to their attention Since Nov. With a response, "Maybe your kids took them"?  Let's be real this was their Christmas gifts. Then They told me After Christmas, "Sorry we will look into it". Then They told me they actually sent me so many Gift Cards I'm $600.00 Ahead. BULL.

I provided them with detailed acts. of every transaction, & They should check with Apple to see if the cards were used, & WHERE. They came back to me & said All were spent except for 1. And They were sending it to me ?Overnight? I said but Where Were the Gift cards spent at. Because THIS IS THE KEY,their is ONLY ONE Apple Store Near me. This WILL tell you they were stoled in the mail. Simple Logical Deduction Watson.

I Have Data to prove it I Won & Purchased ALL these Gift Cards. They Have NO Proof Of Anyone Signing for these Missing $450.00 Worth of Cards. Why Would Someone WITH Proof of WINNING/PURCHASING, And A Very Successful Winner Fabricate this. & Put MY GOOD Name On Line. Ad Take A Risk Of Being Banned From Their Site Or Others. Use Your Brain, D.D.. I spend An Average of $1000.00 a month On Buying Their Bids. Why would They risk Loosing an Excellent Customer On Bullcrap. Just Do What IS RIGHT & Send ME My $$50.00 Of APPLE GIFT CARDS.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deal-dashcom/internet/deal-dashcom-dd-deal-dash-ripped-did-not-sending-all-the-apple-gift-cards-i-wonpurchas-991544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content