Complaint Review: DEALERS SERVICES

• DEALERS SERVICES
    DRAWER 469
    ALLENHURST, New Jersey
    USA

DEALERS SERVICES JUSTIN COATES @ DYLAN THOMPSON RIPOFF CAR WARRNTY ALLENHURST New Jersey

I got a warrnty for my car with these people. paid on time every month. then when my car needed to be fix. they only wanted to pay  $50.00 on the  bill. I have paid over $2125.00 so far on a$3317.00 4year warrnty. Iwas to pay only $100.00 on getting the car fixed. This happen on NOV.13 2013. Before i got the warrnty, i was told if any thing went worng  with the car they would pay for it.

Not true so i canceled,I am not going to keep paying on a warrnty that the seller don't keep there word. To get my,car fixed i had to pay $1,661.00 on top of all i had all ready had paid for that ripoff warrnty. I have asked for my money back , but i don't think i am going to get any of it back. I was told i would it has been two weeks and nothing from them has come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealers-services/allenhurst-new-jersey-07711/dealers-services-justin-coates-dylan-thompson-ripoff-car-warrnty-allenhurst-new-jers-1103490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content