Complaint Review: DEALTREE, SUPPORT@DEALTREE.COM

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • DEALTREE, SUPPORT@DEALTREE.COM
    609 Enterprise Road Suite 100
    Flower Mound, Texas

Bestbuyoutlet/ DEALTREE.com, SUPPORT@DEALTREE.com, Cowboom.com Took my Money/Stole my Microwave Flower Mound Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Ask them to cancel the order and refund you if you can't pick it up

I won my bid at Overstock auctions for a GE microwave oven. IT stated My bid $17.25 shipping $6.95 totaling $24.20...Dealtree Took $ 26.20 from my credit card. Afterward an email stated to Pickup microwave in Mckinney TX.

I live in Chicago IL. they refuse to ship the microwave. I called customer service & was directed to the address in Flower mound TX.

This started as a bid through Overstock to best buy outlet I thought it was a reputable company. Now all I see is Dealtree & Cowboom & NO microwave. Ive gone back & read shipping info but explaining didnt do any good.

Essie
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealtree-supportdealtreecom/flower-mound-texas-75028/bestbuyoutlet-dealtreecom-supportdealtreecom-cowboomcom-took-my-moneystole-my-micr-425548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ask them to cancel the order and refund you if you can't pick it up

AUTHOR: SaneAndReasonable - (United States of America)

Best Buy Outlet is a brand owned by BEST BUY.   The item you won on Overstock.com was advertised as "not in original box", with "Pickup only in Flower Mound TX".  Since the microwave you won was not in a box Best Buy advertised the item as "pick up only" to avoid the hassle of re-boxing the oven and risking shipping damage.

You even say that you called Dealtree and they explained this to you.

The standard charge for pickup orders is $6.95.  Best Buy charges about $25 to $45 for shipping a microwave if the microwave was in the original box.  I am sure that if you asked - they would be happy to cancel the pickup order and refund your money if you are not able to pick it up.