Complaint Review: DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC

• Reported By: FT.MYERS Florida
  • DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC
    775 PARK AVE, STE 215
    HUNTINGTON, New York

DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC ripoff misrepresented services deceptive company screwed others too ripoff waste of time HUNTINGTON New York

Unbelievable! I wish that I would have done my homework prior to signing up with and sending any money to these chumps! I was under pressure from creditors, and thought Debticated could assist me in "calling off the dogs". They certainly did a good "sales job" with me on the telephone beforehand!

I am in no better shape now than I was 6-months ago when they soaked me for $1300! To this date, they have NOT dispersed a dime to my creditors, while chipping away at my account balance with their silly monthly "contribution". Good luck too in trying to get them to return a phone call!

It's difficult to fathom that our government permits such fraudulent activity by companies whose sole purpose is to prey on unsuspecting and unwitting victims that only wish to do the right thing.

Richard
FT.MYERS, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2003 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debticated-consumer-counseling-inc/huntington-new-york-11743/debticated-consumer-counseling-inc-ripoff-misrepresented-services-deceptive-company-screwe-60647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content