Complaint Review: deepdiscountdvd.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Reported By: Melanie — York South Carolina U.S.A.
  • deepdiscountdvd.com
    www.deepdiscountdvd.com
    Internet
    United States of America

I ordered "Little House on the Prairie" Seasons 1-8 on DVD from deepdiscountdvd.com several years ago for my daughter for when she was old enough to watch and enjoy them.  We recently brought them out and these do not appear to be authentic.  There are scenes missing from episodes, like when they edit them for TV.  I believe I have been sold pirated DVD's made up to look authentic.  I spent a lot of money on these DVD's; thus, I am furious because this company refuses to do anything about my purchase.  I understand that I ordered these years ago.  However, I did not order these DVD's with the intentions of receiving pirated items.  Do not buy from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deepdiscountdvdcom/internet/deepdiscountdvdcom-rip-off-company-internet-512353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sincere Apology to Deep Discount DVD

AUTHOR: Melanie - (U.S.A.)

I owe Deep Discount DVD on-line store a sincere apology.  The DVD's I complained about it seems were manufactured in the shoddy condition that they are in with missing scenes--MANY missing scenes--by Imavision.  Don't buy any of the "Little House on the Prairie" DVD's from ANYONE!

Sincere Apology to Deep Discount DVD

AUTHOR: Melanie - (U.S.A.)