Complaint Review: Dennis Dillon mazda/kia

• Reported By: Matt. N — Ontario Oregon USA
  • Dennis Dillon mazda/kia

Nationwide
    USA

Dennis Dillon mazda/kia Northwest leasing Dennis dillon are cheats and northwest leasing are liars Boise idaho Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Of Course...Ots Always THEIR Fault!

Leased a car from dennis dillion in june 2016, was told i could pay on a certain date by the finance person, got home to discover that not all the paperwork was not included. Paperwork in question was the agreement on payment date and agreement on a one time payment out of my account. A month down the line i still had not recieved all the required paperwork, and had not recieved required paperwork in order to get the plates and tags. Day before my payment, i woke up to see northwest leasing had taken my payment out of my account when funds were not in account for the transaction. Put me in the hole 400$ in my bank. Fought tooth and nail with nw leasing with them saying they didnt recieve payment when my bank paid them. Told them to take the car because of their idiocracy. Now theyre trying to sue me for 5k saying i defaulted when theyre the ones who voided my contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2017 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-dillon-mazdakia/nationwide/dennis-dillon-mazdakia-northwest-leasing-dennis-dillon-are-cheats-and-northwest-leasing-1384031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Of Course...Ots Always THEIR Fault!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Getting involved in a CAR FLEASE was your FIRST mistake. Secondly, it was up to you to call of talk to who ever you need to talk to and find out the due date. It was your account and up to you to manage your account. You blew it, not them. Giving up the car was a VOLUNTARY REPO. However, I have a feeling could care less about your credit in the first place. No, I don't work for them.