Complaint Review: Dennis Garra

• Reported By: Aranas — Metro Manila NorthWest Territories Philippines
  • Dennis Garra

Internet
    USA

Dennis Garra Dovefly Entertainment, DJ Soulful Jigs Fake company, rip-off, liar, con Manila Internet

*Consumer Comment: There are more

Beware of the fake company Dovefly Entertainment and the owner and managing partner Dennis Garra. He is also DJ Soulful Jigs. He is using fake online ads to recruit DJs and models from different cities promising future DJ and modeling work in events that his company Dovefly Entertainment supposedly will host but it is not true and he will keep your money. I gave Dennis Garra 25000 pesos to secure me a spot on an event that is supposed to take place on July 29 but then he told me that another DJ Banghous3 offered him more money and they won my spot. He refuses to give me my money back and he told me that he might have work for me next year unless I give him money money of course. Meanwhile he is doing events to promote himself and his friends with the money that he steals from others. I am not the only victim I found three other DJs online that had the same problems with Dennis Garra.

Also Dennis claims to be a model for the company UNDER ARMOUR and that is also a lie. [continued below]....

..... Dennis is a con and his company is a big lie.

I am looking for a lawyer to get my money back.

Contact me if you need more details or if you can help me recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2017 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-garra/internet/dennis-garra-dovefly-entertainment-dj-soulful-jigs-fake-company-rip-off-liar-con-mani-1374832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

There are more

AUTHOR: Brian - (Philippines)

I come here from other site I report jigs garra dj soulful jigs. 50000 pesos he take from my daughter for model contract but ALL LIES he take the money and nothing happen.

I also need help please. How to get my daughter money back?