Complaint Review: Dentalproathome.com

• Dentalproathome.com
    4336 Losee Road, Suite 2
    Internet
    United States of America

Dentalproathome.comTook money from my bank account without my permission Internet

I am disgusted that you have now taken further money from my account.  I only wanted the so called Free Trial.  As of today I have instructed my bank to regain 128.17 from you as it was taken from my account without my permission. This constitutes theft in my opinion.

I am a senior citizen on a very limited income and you have caused me to go into the 'red' with my bank.  I now instruct that you remove my debit card details from your system.

If you take further amounts from my account you will be hearing from my solicitor.

Regards

Eve B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dentalproathomecom/internet/dentalproathomecomtook-money-from-my-bank-account-without-my-permission-internet-1046974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content