Complaint Review: Denver Bathtub Refinishing

• Denver Bathtub Refinishing
    4255 S Buckley Road
    Aurora, Colorado
    USA

Denver Bathtub Refinishing POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Horrid Customer Service, Steals your Money, refuses to refund Aurora Colorado

*Consumer Comment: This company is nothing but a referral site.

*General Comment: After 2 years............

In late 2011 we gave these people a deposit in the range of 125-150 because we were remodeling our bathroom and thought we wanted to reglaze our tub.  The remodel took longer than we anticipated and we decided to forego the reglazing.

Unfortunately due to some family circumstances the fact I gave them their deposit totally left my train of thought until this past month.

I called this place three times, twice I talked to Adam who said he'd give the owner my message, never heard back.  The last time I got someone named Diane who was in fact VERY RUDE and said no they are never giving my my money back.  I asked her to show me where it was in the contract it said that and she stammered and couldn't.  I told her it was MY money and I wanted it back and in fact they are stealing from me.  She proceeded to escalate, so I hung up.

Today I called back AGAIN and left a voice mail for the owner Tom Ebert.  Giving him ONE LAST CHANCE.  I have already reported them to the Better Business Bureau, I am doing this, I am going to Tom Martino, I am going to make sure social media knows their practices and then I am going to an attorney.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people.  They think nothing of keeping a consumers money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/denver-bathtub-refinishing/aurora-colorado-80013/denver-bathtub-refinishing-poor-customer-service-horrid-customer-service-steals-your-mon-1087036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This company is nothing but a referral site.

AUTHOR: Mooshoo - (USA)

Company takes the deposit and hires a cheap sub contractor to do the job. They are not a local company but do appear to be. Web site whosit places the website owner out of Arizona they have duplicate websites across the country.

#2 General Comment

After 2 years............

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

A deposit means that a service or product is being held or reserved for you. This means you are PAYING them to hold that service or product for you. After 2 years you can not expect them to give you a deposit back because they did fullfiled their part in the situation. 30 days AFTER the time limit set in both your and their contracts that money is theirs to do with. Go ahead and spend all that money on a lawyer.

Other then wasting your time and money, you wont see any return on your deposit. This is basic contract law and by not going back to them in a RESONABLE time frame to get your deposit back you pretty much gave up all rights to that money. I would suggest that next time you give a deposit you secure your money on the backend against this same situation. Get a receipt and make them state that if the situation comes up you can have your money back.