Complaint Review: Derma Juvenate /Glf

• Derma Juvenate /Glf
    41 Canal St.
    Lewisgon, Maine
    United States of America

Derma Juvenate /Glf DermaPure Told me that I could get a free trial of their product for just the cost of shipping of $1.99 then put on the invoice that they would be sending me the product every month & charging my credit card. Lewisgon, Maine

I tried this offer I found on the internet while searching out some health issues. It was for these face creams. They offered a free trial of their product for $1.99 for shipping & handling. They also suggested a companion product. A Free trial of DermaPure for $4.95 for shipping & handling.

I ordered both & gave them my credit card information to be charged for fees ONLY. Upon receiving the product the enclosed letter welcomed me to their "Auto Ship" program.

It said " If the product works for you, do nothing and we will automatically bill your card on file for $79.35 after the 14 day trial and automatically ship you a new monthly supply of Derma Juvenate every 30 days." If I was not satisfied, I was to contact their customer service center.

When I did that, they told me if I wanted to cancel, I had to either pay them $29.95 for the product I had received or ship it back to them.

I complained that this was to be a Free trial size and nothing mentioned joining this program in the original ad. They said all that information was on the page where I entered my credit card info and that they don't have to put that info in the original ad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/derma-juvenate-glf/lewisgon-maine-04240/derma-juvenate-glf-dermapure-told-me-that-i-could-get-a-free-trial-of-their-product-for-j-929070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content