Complaint Review: Des Moines RV

• Des Moines RV
    2401 S.E. 14th Street
    Des Moines, Iowa
    USA

Des Moines RV RV Direct, RV One Superstores. Filed Suit against them on 5-3-13 Des Moines Iowa

*Author of original report: Issues Settled

My wife and  I recently purchased a RV from "RV One" in Des Moines that has turned into the worst customer service you could imagine. Over $45000.00

We have yet to spend one night in this RV and it has cost us over $1500.00 in repairs and is now in the shop for another $2000.00 alternator. The warrenty they sold us is a  joke and  "RV One" has responded by not doing anything, in fact they will not return our calls and they blocked me on Facebook because I posted how bad ...their customer service has been.

If you have ever had bad customer service, I ask you to cut and paste this complete post or just the quote on the bottom and post it to their facebook page. I am hoping "RV One" will realize that poor customer service has consequences.

Their facebook page is listed under: RV One

"You can block people from Facebook all you want, but poor customer service will always come back to haunt you."

I filed suit against them today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/des-moines-rv/des-moines-iowa-50320/des-moines-rv-rv-direct-rv-one-superstores-filed-suit-against-them-on-5-3-13-des-moine-1048235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issues Settled

AUTHOR: rayrich3 - ()

I am disappointed in how long it took to get all issues resolved, but as of today all issues have been resolved  to my satisfaction and suit has been withdrawn. I do think they have the correct approach to customer service and just need to re-train some of the employees that were involved in my situation.