Complaint Review: DFW Search Group

• DFW Search Group
    5605 N MacArthur Blvd
    Irving, Texas
    USA

I lost my hard earned money to a company that no intentions on helping me find a job.  I was greeted by a fast talker who explained  that they had hundreds of direct contacts and leads to specific job openings.  After a six month period, I did not receive any calls from employers or any job leads that led to interviews.  All I got for $800 was a pitifully reformatted resume that didn't look much different from my original resume.

Please do not waist your time or money, these people are vultures and will tell you anything to get your money.  It is so disgusting when people prey on others at a time when they are in the most need of help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dfw-search-group/irving-texas-75038/dfw-search-group-what-a-ripp-off-irving-texas-1087390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

You must be one in a thousand

AUTHOR: LFM - ()

I read your comments on DFW Search Group, I have a degree and years of experience and developed skills to meet todays technology demands.  I had been searching for a job for 4 months when HG at DFW Search Group contacted me about a "job opportunity" that met my resume experience and skills. When I showed up for an "interview" there was no job opportunity and the only opportunity was to sit and listen to the fast talking con man named HG.  His email posting list is a joke and he has no real contacts. He promised my phone would be ringing and I would get emails for interviews. I never got ONE phone call and no interviews to go to.

He is a crook.

Great Service

AUTHOR: College Degree - ()

I use the DFW Career Search distribution system each time I become unemployed. It works perfectly. I am a college graduate with a business degree and experience in healthcare. That probably has something to do with it. I have never been unemployed for more than 4 months over the 12 year time span I have been using the DFW Career Search methodology. All it takes is a positive attitude, a willingness to use all the tools at your disposal.  An "I am entitled to a job" attitude does not work.