Complaint Review: Diamond's Darlings -Sarah Phelps

• Diamond's Darlings -Sarah Phelps
    12408 South Pointe Drive
    Tyler, Texas
    United States of America

Diamond's Darlings -Sarah Phelps Sarah Phelps and Diamond are one in the same -puppy scam Tyler, Texas

*General Comment: Her location

*Consumer Comment: She got me too back in 2009

I had reported this under pet stores, but it should go here.

Diamond Marie Pheps/Sarah Phelps is at it again.  They or she use the internet to sell French bulldog puppies and never deliver.  You pay, they promise and still no puppy. Diamond Marie has you send money to her mother, Sarah Phelps.   After payment was made, they promised to deliver, had a family emergency, never showed up but kept emailing pictures and excuses. Two times delivery was promised, but never happened.  She advertises on Hoobly, OOdle and Craig's list.    She says they are breeders of French and English bulldogs, sends lots of pictures and communicates everyday but never delivers the puppy.  It is a scam and rip off.  She has promised my lawyer as well as me payment to reimburse, but still no money.  Do not be swayed by her.   The address as well as phone number given are not real and still not puppy, no money only excuses. She will not communicate via telephone. FBI and Attorney General have been notified.  Buyers of animals be ware.  This or these women take you money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamonds-darlings-sarah-phelps/tyler-texas-75701/diamonds-darlings-sarah-phelps-sarah-phelps-and-diamond-are-one-in-the-same-puppy-scam-761415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Her location

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

As of this posting she is living in the north Adams Massachusetts area . It's a small town and north Adams police department would do a better job in getting her .

She got me too back in 2009

AUTHOR: tammy c - ()

I agree she must be caught.  I was stupid enough to send her over $ 2000.00 for three chihuahua puppies.  I had numerous emails from her at all hours of the day.  Same story, I was told her grandma had died on the night before the puppies were scheduled to fiy out.  That morning we got up early and got ready to drive to Sacramento, Ca to get the puppies but the puppies were never put on the plane.

I was told she would return my money and to this day I have yet to receive it.  She must be caught!!!  She goes by Terry Wines, Sarah Phelps, Leah Barlow and many other names.  If someone is able to get anywhere with this please contact me.  My name is Tammy Capuchino from Fresno Ca.  You can find me and my complaints all over the internet.  Soomeone please HELP!!!