Complaint Review: Diana Shay Red Square Miami Scam

• Diana Shay Red Square Miami Scam
    16850 Collins Ave, Unit 106-B
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Diana Shay Miami Red Square Scam Diana Shay Miami BeachDiana Shay RedDiana Shay RealtorDiana Shay MiamiDiana Shay Red Square Miami Red Square Scam Diana Shay Miami Scam Miami Florida

Diana Shay Miami Red Square Scam

Miami Red Square targets innocent Russian Buyers and others

Russian Buyers Beware!!!
Майами Красной площади афера компании.
Майами Красная площадь является мошенничеством
Эта компания является афера и мошенничество
"Майами Красная площадь" это обман

Miami Red Square это обман

Miami Red Square is a total scam. Diana Shay Scam Artist supreme showed me number of apartment in Miami Beach and also in Miami Brickell. I agreed that I would begin purchase three of them. As soon as I said this she was very happy and said she would arrange it in 3 days.

3 Days later she calls me and says everything is ready, we need to sign papers, so invite me to dinner. We went to dinner and she was very suggestive and flirting with me. I do not have time for games because I am very busy managing a large company in Russia (you most likely bought something from it if you are a Russian). And I ask her for the papers. She hunted in her bag and then told me that she left at her apartment, only 5-10 minutes away. I say fine, lets just go and get them and get the papers signed. When we go back to her place, the papers she handed me. I was reading them and she start trying to distract me, flirting again, massaging, and taking off her sweater in a sexy way. I am not a fool. The papers read that I agree to pay her 30% depost on the apartments immediately and if the deal falls through (even if the seller pulls out) she keeps half of that and that the account is to be paid is that of Diana Shay or Elena Grady. Elena Grady Scam. These women are running a complex scam.

She then tried to have sex with me and was trying to get me into bed saying "Don't worry, it will be fun, just sign and you can even have me without a condom". I suspect that Diana Shay HIV Positive. Why else she would risk this. Yes It was 1.5 Million Dollar deal, but still.

I walked out. She is using complex wording but I am not stupid. I took the papers my lawyer and he had official translation which confirm that Miami Red Square Scam. Diana Shay Miami Scam. Elena Grady (owner of Miami Red Square) scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2014 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diana-shay-red-square-miami-scam/miami-florida-33160/diana-shay-miami-red-square-scam-diana-shay-miami-beachdiana-shay-reddiana-shay-realtordi-1186887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content