Complaint Review: Digi Express

• Digi Express
    511 Pittsburgh Mills Circle
    Tarentum, Pennsylvania
    USA

Digi Express Had I-pad for 3 months for battery replacement when it was returned it still would not charge. Would not give refund without returning it again. Tarentum Pennsylvania

Digi Express received my I pad on 6/10/2013 for the next three months they said they couldn't get the new batteries. When I called have it returned it to me without the new battery they suddenly had one and it would out the next Monday.  It was returned on 9/10/2013 supposedly repaired.

It wasn't charged when it was returned and it would not charge, so I took it an Apple Store where the sales staff and tech's tried new chargers new cables in differet combinations, they rebooted it the cleaned the port still would not charge.  I called Digi Express and explained the situation as I have above.  I reqested a refund of the $140 charges they refused and wanted the I-Pad back for another try.  I want nothing more to do with this company and refuse to send it back.

Another interesting incident about this company after they received it with a $90 agreed charge they called and wanted another $40 before they started. During the period they had the I-Pad I called a number times to see what was happening and got the same stall can't the parts.  This company is a Fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/digi-express/tarentum-pennsylvania-15084/digi-express-had-i-pad-for-3-months-for-battery-replacement-when-it-was-returned-it-still-1085786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content