Complaint Review: Direct Express Social Security Debit Card

• Reported By: Diana — Harriman Tennessee United States of America
  • Direct Express Social Security Debit Card

San Antonio, Texas
    United States of America

Direct Express Social Security Debit Card Debit Card got hacked/duplicated and drained my card in Canada San Antonio, Texas

*Author of original report: Money was retrieved

I live in Harriman, Tennessee.  I draw a government check.  On Thursday my friend told me that someone changed her pin number on her Direct Express Social Security Debit Card duplicated and drained it in Canada.

I then called to check my balance and my pin number was changed also.  I changed my pin number not once but twice, then I called Direct Express and informed then of what had happened, they informed my that my deposit was pending for deposit Friday morning 11/02/2012.

I checked my balance on line at 2:00 a.m. and my money was deposited,  but 12 Minutes 40 Seconds after  it was deposited it was withdrawn from an ATM in Canada, the location of the ATM says 2300 Steeles Ave. W, Un, Vaughn, ON.  I called Direct Express back to inform them of what had happened after me calling them the night  before.  They inform me that they have to do an investigation that could take up to 45 days.

Not only this happened to my friend, but it happened to her daughter and my sisters daughter, with all the occurrences happening in Canada and we all live in Tennessee,  Can you please help!!!!!!!!

Diana L.

My Email Address is ((( redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-express-social-security-debit-card/san-antonio-texas-/direct-express-social-security-debit-card-debit-card-got-hackedduplicated-and-drained-my-964469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Money was retrieved

AUTHOR: Diana - (United States of America)

I just wanted to let you know,  I got my money back, at least I did, still working on others