Complaint Review: DirectBuy of Fort Myers/Ben Martin Owner

• DirectBuy of Fort Myers/Ben Martin Owner
    14241 JETPORT LOOP W, Suite 2
    Fort Myers, Florida
    United States of America

DirectBuy of Fort Myers/Ben Martin Owner "DO-NOT" Sign UP! Scam Artist. Fort Myers, Florida

*Consumer Comment: DirectBuy is everything they claim!!

Please Read:

DirectBuy of Fort Myers is a "SCAM"... They put a "TIMESHARE" mentality "sales" pressure tactic on you. They have the biggest bait an switch tactics i have ever witnessed in my 25 years as a professional business-man.

All Pressure and Hype about how they can save you thousands of dollars for an enormous membership fee of $4,000, without ever letting you explore they're very sub-par website, with limited products and no savings at all.

It is a staged performance like a theathrical play!!! Don't touch the merchandise, Don't view our library of books, "you are not a member". Just give us $4,000 dollars, then you can try our service!

Please people i tell you, "stay away" from this company!!! It is very scarey!!! extremely deceptive business practices at best... Very scarey...

Stay Away you are not saving a penny... Keep your Money in your pocket, because this Guy "BEN" the Franchise Owner, was trained as an old time "Slick-Oil Salesman" one of the greasest I've ever witnessed.

He knows the pyhscology of "Selling" stay Clear of even entering his store, you will be much better off.

DirectBuy of Fort Myers is the Royal Rip-OFF of 2012-2013.... Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directbuy-of-fort-myersben-martin-owner/fort-myers-florida-/directbuy-of-fort-myersben-martin-owner-do-not-sign-up-scam-artist-fort-myers-flor-979754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DirectBuy is everything they claim!!

AUTHOR: Shel C - ()

I am shocked to read such a scathing, untrue report regarding the value of belonging to DirectBuy-Ft Myers. It's obvious you didn't do your homework prior to going in for the presentation.

As as a DirectBuy member for over 23 yrs, I can positively tell you that I have saved $10's of thousands of dollar using the service!  I joined in Detroit, MI along w/ co-workers, and family members.  When we moved to MO, GA, and now Ft. Myers, my lifetime membership transfered w/ me.

Today i I placed an order for Levolor blinds saving 50% off what a retail store quoted me. I have purchased cabinets in multiple homes, carpeting, high end custom furniture to mention a few categories they carry.

Besides, who doesn't want to save money, save time shopping, and simply makes your life easier while furnishing/ building or sheer shopping for jewelry and gifts.