Company Directory | pch
Approximately 237 Reports Found

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 10 2016
mega-millions-pch $2.3 MILLION sweepstakes giveaway by a person with a Jamaican accent Jamacia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: mega-millions-pch Jamaica

Jul 09 2016
Mr. Micheal Meyers Oneil Osbourne Mr. Meyers phoned me and told me that I has won 2.5 million dollars and a new car from PCH. Kingston ONLINE LOTTERIES ARE SCAMS RUN BY CRIMINALS- YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY STOLEN Author: Beaverton, Michigan Lottery: Mr. Micheal Meyers Kingston,

Jun 23 2016
Publisher Clearing House PCH SCAM USA Nationwide Please provide details Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Publisher Clearinh House Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
megamillions PCH PCH tried to offer me a free car (mercedes and money) Las Vegas Nationwide, Jamaica, Nevada, Marlin, TX Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Lottery: megamillions PCH Las Vegas, Nevada

May 25 2016
Pch.com Publisher Clearance House PCH games PCH play and win PCH Search & Win Port Washington NY Pch.com Guarantee? Author: Springfield, Missouri Art Galleries: Pch.com

May 12 2016
PCh lotto Continuously innundated with claims of cash won,when in fact its just a big sales scam Internet Author: shelby twp, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: PCh lotto Internet

May 07 2016
Publishers clearing house PCH Someone pretended to be Danielle then I was 3rd party signed up for magazines I didn't want Harlan IA Author: Port Jervis, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas

Mar 29 2016
PCH AUTO SALES FAULTY START-UP. FAILED REPAIR ATTEMPT Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: PCH AUTO SALES Long Beach, California

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide

Mar 03 2016
PCH Parts Express Scott Salzberg Sent 5 vintage Eldon slot cars for repair in November 2015. Never contacted me about them, eventually messaged they were misplaced. Oxnard California Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: PCH Parts Express Oxnard, California

Feb 28 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Lotto, PCH search and win Deceptive Marketing Port Washington New York 11050 Internet
Author: Sebastian, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Dec 14 2015
James Butterfield - PCH Scam PCH Scam, James Butterfield, personal direct call from Jamaica Registration Fee to get Winnings Kingston, Ja Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: James Butterfield - PCH Scam Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH, Prize Patrol just a plethora of identities Get ready for endless emails! PCH Internet Author: liverpool, New York Customer: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Dec 10 2015
Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent I was sent a bogus email say I won 500,000 dollars I just had to email a courier to get my money. Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri TV Advertisements: Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent Internet

Dec 09 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Scam Alert PCH Scam E-Mail Winning from India New Delhi Indis Author: Selma, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House

Nov 28 2015
pch pch.affairs15@hotmail.com Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: pch Internet

Nov 23 2015
pch Tony MorrisHenry Freeman PCH imposter SCAM Internet Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Cash Services: pch Internet