Complaint Review: DMS Supply

• Reported By: DOC — Anaheim California USA
  • DMS Supply

Internet
    USA

DMS Supply DMS SUPPLYP.O. Box 703813 Dallas, Tx 75370 Placed an order in May 2017 didn't receive it. Dallas Tx

I placed an order for supplies in May 2017 which we have not receieved. I called the company on several occassions to check the status.

They told me it was back ordered for the first 2 months. Then they told me it was a problem with UPS. Then they told me that they would check with thier warehouse for the next 4 weeks this went on.

I finally asked to cancel my order and get a refund. They told me that they would send me a refund check. I asked why they didn't just put it back on the credit card. They said only accounting can do that. Accounting never calls back and is never there to give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2017 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dms-supply/internet/dms-supply-dms-supplypo-box-703813-dallas-tx-75370-placed-an-order-in-may-2017-didnt-1401335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content