Complaint Review: DNS Services

• DNS Services
    P.O. Box 8940
    Vancouver, Washington
    United States of America

DNS Services Sent a fake invoice to try to solicite money for something that I never asked for. Vancouver, Washington

I received an invoice on 12/31/2012 for "Managing DNS Backup Business Services".  I was not familiar with this company so in my confusion I spent over one hour of my time calling the company I do business with to try to figure out what was going on.  They said that my information is private and were not sure how any company could get ahold of it.  It was very confusing to say the least.

I was asked to call back today to talk to someone when the office was open.  I chose to search online and was glad to find the ripoffreport where others had reported the same issue.  This is a scam, and I am sure that many innocent people and businesses who are swarmed with end of the year bills are unknowingly paying it.  $65 times many, many people adds up to thousands of stolen dollars.  Hopefully this report will help to save others from being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dns-services/vancouver-washington-986688940/dns-services-sent-a-fake-invoice-to-try-to-solicite-money-for-something-that-i-never-aske-989653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content