Complaint Review: DOGG DIGITAL And Audoifile

• Reported By: arroyo grande Arizona
  • DOGG DIGITAL And Audoifile
    Santa Maria California
    Unkown, Alaska

I got the Dogg digital and Audoifile scam real bad I bouhgt two sets surround sound and towers. I checked the Web as soon as got home and found out I was ripped off. Any one who reads this in my area help me find them. E-mail me any information, were the have been, license plates. The are bound to leave a trail. I'm very interested in persuing this situation. I will hire a lawyer to find out what rights we have and what we can do. We need to find the source of this.

Brady
arroyo grande, Arizona

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dogg-digital-and-audoifile/unkown-alaska/dogg-digital-audoifile-ripoff-alaska-usa-44329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I was approached by 2 men in Soundstream Audio shirts who said they were from New Westminster in B.C.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

They had just sold speakers to another man just before me and I saw the transaction take place. That is why I fell for the scam. They told me it was extra stock they did not want to give to their boss. Also, they said I owe them some beers for the price they gave me. I do not enjoy being taken advantage of so I can now tell you they were in the Country Club Mall parking lot at 10:00 this morning. Let me know if other developments occur.