Complaint Review: Dominion Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Reported By: NN — Vancouver British Columbia
  • Dominion Card Services
    Address don't even have an office there
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    United States of America

Dominion Card Services Lied to and didn't get paid for the self-generated sales. Vancouver , British Columbia

The company is full of crap. They promise their sales rep so many things but didn't follow though with it. I would suggest people not to work for this scumbag company ( Roberto and Robert Ronning is a joke) also that Katie has a problem with the word "firing ppl when they are not even hired yet"

They promise to give me my residual after 20 deals when I first started with these ppl. And they turn around and said that we won't pay ur residual for the next 8 month. They lied to me about my residual and commission. They promise you a whole bunch of things but nothing never happens. They charge an app fee of $300 to sign up which no one wants to pay their free terminal program is full of it. They say it's free but they charge the customer $35 to rent the terminal? WTF? Is that a joke? On their flyer it also says "FREE"

These ppl terminated my contract without letting me know just because I didn't get back to that low life loser CEO ROBERTO. He terminated my contract so he wouldn't have to pay me. What a joke.

Then he goes around saying that since we terminated ur contract we have to send u ur check? Are you kidding me? They haven't even send me my commission check. I worked hard for these deals and these people just takes it. I WOULD SUGGEST PPL NOT TO WORK WITH THEM. They only pay $80 on self-generated sales, which is the biggest joke. It's like you work your a** off for this company to pay for gas and their marketing material. JOKE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dominion-card-services/vancouver-british-columbia-/dominion-card-services-lied-to-and-didnt-get-paid-for-the-self-generated-sales-vancouv-1038533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content