Complaint Review: Don Epi Electric LLC

• Don Epi Electric LLC
    1016 Baltimore Drive
    Orlando , Florida
    USA

Don Epi Electric LLC Heriberto Perez Needed electrician. Called Don Epi . He quoted the job. Got down payment of $300.00 Gave reciept. Never came back My electric went out on July 1st. He has not come back. Keeeps giving excuses. He is a crook. Several other people have complained about his tactics on Craigs list. He needs to be stopped. I can't get my electric fixed because I am on a fixed income. He needs to be stopped!!! Orlando Florida

This man Heriberto Perez was running an ad on Craigs list w hen my power went out. I called and he cam out in a few hourss . it was July 1st 2013. He seemed very nicee and got my power back on by disconnectng the main breaker and bypassing it by wiring direct with out protection for "just a few hours " until he could pick up materials. He

talked about all his jobs ,blah, blah, blah. gave me a copy of his license and business address. Hetold me he could replace the breaker box and bring it up to code for $500.000. He needed a $300.00 deposit. He had a reciept book. Seemed like a decent guy and I was happy he would get the materials and come back. Never happened !!!

Now I am out the money and can't afford to get the breaker box replaced. I call him all the time and text him. He is a liar and now does not even return the calls. I went by his house and his car was there. liscense #plate384-WCY. His property has NO TRESPASSING signs everywhere.  Please do not hire this man. He is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-epi-electric-llc/orlando-florida-32810/don-epi-electric-llc-heriberto-perez-needed-electrician-called-don-epi-he-quoted-the-j-1069231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content