Complaint Review: Don Lapre Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Reported By: fernandina beach Florida
  • Don Lapre Greatest Vitamins In The World
    Arizona
    Nationwide

Don Lapre Greatest Vitamins In The World Some one help us get our money back! Arizona pheniox

I was mad with them owing me 370.00 but after reading all the reports i think I got off easy, having companies like this, make it so hard for a real home base bussiness.... Please their is a lot of complaints here someone has to do something about it, I am owed not much considering , but i have called for over a year now have messages left on my cell phone promising me that the money would be refunded , and now i call and their is no company ! I am willing to do anything for this rip off guy don lapre to get justice!

wow imagine the money he has stolen from people gees , if rip off report has everyones email and phone numbers it would be very helpful for them to gather up all the peoples claims that want justice and to act with it because all of us dont no what to do is why we are writing in here !! if anything can be done ... it needs to be acted upon, even if all of these comaplaints could be forwarded to the on going investigation......with the company he needs to be 100 percent prosecuted!

Charlene
fernandina beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2007 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-lapre-greatest-vitamins-in-the-world/nationwide/don-lapre-greatest-vitamins-in-the-world-some-one-help-us-get-our-money-back-arizona-phe-273250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content