Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Reported By: Middleburg Florida
  • Don Lapre

Middleburg, Florida

Don Lupre Greatest Vitamin In The World RIPS OFF SENIORS AND THOSE OF US ON FIXED INCOMES!! Middleburg Florida

I am on a fixed income. Tony at Don Lapre's phone office ASSURED me that I would make my money back with in a few short weeks if not days. In fact, since I was on a fixed income, they would set up my website and GIVE me the GOLDEN pass by advertising for me and setting my website up with all sorts of "selling techniques". I get $560.24 a month Social Security Disability.

Over 5 months, I tried to get my money back through their 90 day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE to no avail. It's a year this coming June 2008, and I still do not have my money...EVEN THOUGH I am still in contact and awaiting my check that's in the mail...

Patricia
Middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-lapre/middleburg-florida-32068-3032/don-lupre-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-rips-off-seniors-and-those-of-us-on-fixed-incomes-302303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content