Complaint Review: Dr. Boris Ackerman

360 San Miguel Dr Ste 607
    Newport Beach, California
    USA

Dr. Boris Ackerman Botched Rhino-Septoplasty Newport Beach California

He gave me Paris Hilton's nose.

Nine years after my rhino-septoplasty my nose is STILL healing. I've been getting cortisone shots with another surgeon and also talking to him about doing a revision rhino.

Let me back up a bit. I first went in for a consult with Dr. Ackerman 9 years ago cuz I had this huge hump on my long nose and a hanging collumella. Firsts of all, he doesn't listen! I told him that I wanted the collumella raised and he argued with me about it not looking natural. I trusted him even though I knew in my gut that my nose would look ugly if the collumella wasn't raised. Lo and behold I was right! My nostrils are asymmetrical so a hanging collumella makes it look crooked and when I smile my nose looks hooked. When I have more money I will get it shortened and the collumella raised with a surgeon who actually listens to what I want.

Oh, and my septum is still croocked so I can't breathe very well on my left side.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2017 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-boris-ackerman/newport-beach-california/dr-boris-ackerman-botched-rhino-septoplasty-newport-beach-california-1377277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content