Complaint Review: Dr. Ellen Forbes

• Reported By: Aaleem — Edmonton Alberta Canada
  • Dr. Ellen Forbes

Internet
    United States of America

Dr. Ellen Forbes let me take over her lease, agreed to fix damages then stopped responding to my calls , Internet

*Author of original report: I retract the above complaint

I took over Dr. Forbes' lease at Windsor Park Plaza on October 31. I reimbursed her for her damage deposit about a week earlier.

When I took possession I noticed there was a lot of damage to 3 of the walls from paintings being glued to the wall. I called her and she agreed she would repair the damage and repaint the affected walls, or give me cash as I would have to pay for the damage at the end of the lease.

She DID come and patch the walls. She never came to paint.

She is a Urology resident at the University of Alberta, I thought doctors held themselves to higher moral standard, especially when it comes to keeping their word.

Very disappointing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-ellen-forbes/internet/dr-ellen-forbes-let-me-take-over-her-lease-agreed-to-fix-damages-then-stopped-respondin-972365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I retract the above complaint

AUTHOR: Calleo - (Canada)

I retract the above complaint. After hearing from Ms Forbes I was made aware that she had been taking care of some serious personal matters and was not able to get back to me until that time. She then completely took care of my remaining concerns.