Complaint Review: Dr Ray Woods

• Dr Ray Woods
    Dulwich Hill
    Nationwide
    United States of America

Ray Woods is a liar and so is his sister Angela Campbell. At the turn of this century these nasty evil liars set out to defraud hair loss sufferers of their life savings through lies and deceit.

I was one of the earlier patients who travelled half way around the world and spent close to $30K on what I can only describe as a deliberately, tiny, poor-quality rubbish Hair Transplant. Everything was possible until I got there and parted with my money and then hardly anything was possible. No one would have travelled so far and parted with so much money had they known the truth.

And he is still at it today posting lies on here and other forums, a self-labeled genius pretending he is some kind of god with his 10 commandments. 10-12 hours of surgery, no scaring, all natural, no pits, all grafts get transplanted - all lies, lies and more lies.

My advice to everyone is to Keep well away from this whacko and his sister.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-ray-woods/nationwide/dr-ray-woods-rip-off-surgery-sidney-nationwide-696608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON

AUTHOR: Dr Ray Woods - (Australia)

I have NO IDEA who this guy is I have NEVER seen ANY evidence or proof,  photos or video of ANY kind. Patients do NOT sign disclaimers or waivers, so they have nothing to fear. I have NEVER been contacted by this person So, how can I offer any form of defence or evidence in Arbitration if I do not know who this is, and infact is probably a fictional scam designed to ruin my reputation.

I have been unjustly, unethically and immorally treated by this site. They allowed a baseless groundless and anonymous attack to occur, and then, convenienty offer a reputation management service.

Dr Ray Woods

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

anonymous rip off report abuse . All lies

AUTHOR: Dr Ray Woods - (Australia)

I have absolutely NO IDEA who this guy is

I have never been contacted, there was NO COMPLAINT

NO legal disclaimers or waivers were ever signed by my patients, so they have nothing to fear legally IF they are telling the truth

I am unable to enter arbitration as proof is required, but without knowing who he is, that is impossible

The only other option is REPUTATION MANAGEMENT, for a fee, over something which NEVER happened in the first place

Is this fair?  Is this ethical , moral or legal??

Dr Ray Woods