Complaint Review: Draftstreet

Internet
    United States of America

Draftstreet Draftstreet.com Fake internet Gambling site Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Looking for clarification

Whatever you do, DO NOT participate on ANY games this "Website" has to offer.  It will steal you credit card information along with your identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/draftstreet/internet/draftstreet-draftstreetcom-fake-internet-gambling-site-internet-956286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Looking for clarification

AUTHOR: DraftStreetMichael - (United States of America)

I see that Thomas potentially had issues with his credit card on our website, DraftStreet.com.  After looking through our records, I could not find any customer service requests or complaints regarding the issue.

Our site has very strict fraud filters when it comes to accepting credit cards, given the sensitive nature of the information.  If I had Thomas' last name and/or DraftStreet account information, I'm sure I could get to the bottom of this for him.  I can also assure everyone that DraftStreet does NOT store our users' credit card information, nor have we ever had a complaint of this nature in our 3 year history.

I am very confident that this is no more than a misunderstanding, and I would love to get in touch Thomas to get more details on his situation so that it can be remedied as well as restore his confidence in DraftStreet as a reputable company.

Kindest Regards,