Complaint Review: dropshipbusinessesforsale.com

• dropshipbusinessesforsale.com
    445 Park Avenue Manhattan New York
    Acra, New York
    United States

dropshipbusinessesforsale.com dropship businesses for sale domain thieves? Acra New York

SO...my mother bought this website for me, and I registered the domain, which was a month ago. When I emailed them on the 10th of last month (today is 11/3) they told me it would take a few days to get my website up and running. As you can deduce it has been more than just a few days.

I am appalled because she spent over 500 dollars on the so-called "services". The livechat also NEVER works on the site. Save your money on this one and please do research and find a reputable company. I have been waiting almost a month. If I am being hasty I will pull this review down, otherwise, you have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2017 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dropshipbusinessesforsalecom/acra-new-york-10022/dropshipbusinessesforsalecom-dropship-businesses-for-sale-domain-thieves-acra-new-york-1410194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content