Complaint Review: Drugstore.com aka Rite Aid Drug

• Drugstore.com aka Rite Aid Drug
    www.drugstore.com

Drugstore.com AKA Rite Aid Drug does not stand behind the products they sell

*Consumer Comment: They treated me pretty good

I ordered the Revlon SensorySpa from Drugstore.com back in April. When it arrived, it was defective, so i sent it back. They replaced the Spa, and it worked fine for a few weeks. The Spa started to malfunction in a way similar to the first one that was sent.

I sent the second one back to drugstore.com, but did not hear from them. I e-mailed them an inquiry about the status of my return. They told me that the product could not be returned to them after 30 days.

this company does not stand behind their products, and they do not give a d**n if one of their sold products is defective. They got their money!

Since Drugstore.com is owned by Rite Aid, I categorized them under Rite Aid.

Bill
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2002 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drugstorecom-aka-rite-aid-drug/-/drugstorecom-aka-rite-aid-drug-does-not-stand-behind-the-products-they-sell-26535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They treated me pretty good

AUTHOR: Wes - (U.S.A.)

I have purchased several items from "Drugstrore" One item was a DVD that I thought was defective (turned out to be my player) they took it back no questions asked. They even e-mailed a prepaid shipping label to send it back.

Frankly, I'll do more business with them in the future.